Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences in Las Vegas, NV
We’re waiving our application fee! Apply now to take advantage of this limited-time promotion.
The exciting and creative worlds of cosmetology, aesthetics and nail technology come together at Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts and Sciences!
Programs for Every Style
As a cosmetologist-in-training, you will put your talents to work in a world where style meets substance focusing on one of the following programs:
The fashion and beauty industries are some of the most creative and artistic career fields to work in. From experimenting with makeup, to creating bold hairstyles with edge, Cosmetology lets you be an innovator and trendsetter. Euphoria’s Cosmetology program lets you do it all including:
- Practicing your craft: Work on clients inside our full-service Salon Clinic where you’ll do it all! Put a personal touch on the hottest hairstyles through color applications, cutting techniques, chemical processes, highlights and perms, luxurious facials, applying makeup, and more.
- Daring to be different: Learn how to experiment with makeup color palettes, pigments and products. Practice your beauty application skills with color analysis, corrective and bridal makeup, as well as transitioning looks from day to evening with the stroke of a brush!
- Learning from the pros: Cosmetology instructors give your creative vision guidance as they walk you through processes, techniques and applications used throughout the industry. Use the tools found throughout salons in class, and get a hands-on feel for what your new career will be like when you graduate.
- Unleashing your inner artist: Create spa-worthy, eye-catching manicures at our cosmetology school in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Pulling it all together: Cosmetology training prepares you to sit for the state licensing exam to become a licensed Cosmetologist.
Nail Technology training at Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences puts you on the path to an exciting career in the beauty and spa business.
Our Nail Technology classes are designed to prepare you to sit for the state licensing exam on your way to a new career as a:
- Nail technician
- Product specialist
- Image consultant
- Spa/salon owner
- Or one of many other exciting paths!
Embark on a satisfying career in Aesthetics with skin care training at Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences! Our professional and experienced instructors guide you through techniques used in skin care and makeup in preparation to sit for the state licensing exam.
Aesthetician training at Euphoria features:
- Day and evening class schedules provide convenience and flexibility for your busy life.
- Hands-on classes where you will practice facials, skin care training procedures and spa treatments in our Student Salon Clinic using machines and tools standard to aestheticians.
- Courses covering techniques such as waxing, micro-dermabrasion, and makeup application to service a diverse clientele.
- Pivot Point Member School curriculum where learning focuses on step-by-step, hands-on training.
Invest in Yourself
Affordability should never be an issue when making the decision to go to school. Euphoria’s Financial Aid representatives are equipped with the knowledge to help you figure out the best ways to finance your future.
Call a Euphoria Admissions Advisor today at
or fill out our form and we will call you!
Lincoln Tech’s COVID-19 Response
We are temporarily transitioning to online instruction to align with safety precautions recommended by the CDC. Our representatives and campuses remain open and available, unless circumstances warrant otherwise. We will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds. Please see the latest updates here.
“It's a good feeling to know that you'll never be left out on your own. You'll always have that security and know that there are people to catch you.”
Britney Botehlo | Euphoria Graduate